Feb 25, 2015
A-Class:All New Paradox 2015
Sent by Dario Valenza / Carbonic Boats www.carbonicboats.com .
For Limited Public Release:
PARADOX 2015 - ALL NEW A CLASS CATAMARAN
- Speed, stability, easy to tune for different conditions, value, elegant engineering.
- Benefiting from three years of structured testing, data collection and validation.
- Developed in close collaboration with Glenn Ashby.
- Built in Australia to aerospace standards.
- High volume combined with narrow waterline beam through U shaped sections.
- Flat bottoms for maximum planing lift and minimum dynamic wetted area.
- Rocker shaped for responsive trimming: Easy transition from bow-down (lowriding) to bowup (step back/takeoff).
- Bows have generous volume underneath and peaked low-freeboard tops for wave piercing and water shedding.
- Low windage and high stiffness.
- High modulus beams, Nomex cored hulls.
- Integrated construction, sealed low-stretch trampoline, streamlined rear beam.
- Future-proof foil case design able to take any shape foil.
- Optimised Z foils with variable section (camber changes along the span).
- Full use of permitted lifting span.
- Precise rake adjustment through worm-gear as used by proven foiling classes.
- Good foil support (no slop, no jamming) with precise toe-in through rotating bearings.
- All new: A leap forward from the existing dagger/cassette concept that we pioneered and
has since been widely adopted.
- The new system allows much better refinement of rudder planform as well as easy rake
adjustment on the water and greater safety.
- Superior grip at low speed, low drag and precise control when foiling.
- Customer deliveries expected to start in July 2015.
- Four build-slots available for delivery at the Worlds in Italy.
- Ongoing deliveries after September including containers to the Americas and Europe.
- Contact us now to lock in a hull number with a conditional holding deposit.
Phone: +61 412 127 388