OD Circuit & Long Distance events for the FP in 2015 plus a Youth circuit with Red Bull. Sent by Phantom International--
The Red Bull Foiling Generation
From the spring of 2015, the famous energy drink company Red Bull will organize an international circuit for youth sailors between the ages of 16 and 20. This circuit, which has been given the name of the “Red Bull Foiling Generation” will be raced with Flying Phantom catamarans and will include multiple events around the world with one in France.
Details concerning race formats and registration procedures will be issued shortly. The “Red Bull Foiling Generation” is a true revolution in the world of sailing as it provides youth sailors with a unique opportunity to step into the world of flying multihulls.
Main events on the 2015 calendar
- April 29th – May 2nd EUROCAT in Carnac, France: FP One Design racecourse & Long distance race
- June 6th ROUND TEXEL in Texel, Netherlands: Long distance race
- June 8th – 14th in GENEVA, Switzerland: FP One Design racecourse
- June 27th – 28th RAID EMERAUDE in St Lunaire, France: Long distance race
- July 1st- 5th FOILING WEEK on Lake Garda, Italy: FP One Design racecourse & Long distance race
- July 17th-25th TRAVEMUENDER WOCHE in Travemuender, Germany: FP One Design racecourse
- September 4th – 6th RAID DES CORSAIRES in St Malo, France: Long distance race
Full press release at phantom-international.com